As an indirect partner, you will be able to offer marketing leading NetPay services to your existing customer base and perform the sales activity directly.
NetPay will support you with a combination of eLearning and face to face training so you understand the capability of the services, their uniqueness in the market, how to sell them and our compliance obligations.
The services you sell will be NetPay branded and you can continue to leverage the investment in and strength of the NetPay brand as part of your sales process. We will provide you will a competitive upfront and residual commission for the opportunities you develop in to live customers enabling you to use the service as an source of lucrative revenue.
Setting up as an indirect partner is quick and simple, we will exchange an agreement between us and arrange for you to be part of our next training course. After that, you can sell the services with the support of an Account Manager for all your day to day queries.
- Provide your customers with payment services
- Sell services under the NetPay brand
- Take advantage of a market that will continue to deliver year on year growth
- Quick route to market with a comprehensive range of payment services
- Deliver differentiation against your competitors
- Generate a healthy recurring revenue stream without the need to be involved in the day to day management, billing or support
- Compete against and beat High Street banks and other payment service providers
- Leverage the investment in the NetPay payments network and on-going marketing efforts
Partnering with us
NetPay provide merchant support from our
UK based helpdesk, 24 x 7 x 365
Access to Revolution
Partners and Merchants get access to the NetPay Revolution platform
Differentiate your Organisation
Offer payment services to your customer or
Supporting you to learn and develop in all aspects of card payment processing
Earn upfront and residual commission for all business that you do
Increase Customer Loyalty
Create further loyalty within your customer base by offering payments as a service