Working at NetPay
We’re always looking for incredible people who want to join our team, dedicated to supporting businesses growth through the delivery of leading payment services and technology distributed through our strategic partners and supported by us.
At NetPay you have the opportunity to make a difference, you are not a number but part of a team driven and committed to make a difference. We adopt an informal but hard-working approach. Communication, contribution, innovation and team work are all key when working for our business. We require our employees to be open to growth both personally and professionally in a business that moves quickly, responding to new ideas and opportunities to progress.
Why work at NetPay?
- A business delivering change in the payment services industry
- Achieving year on year customer, transaction and revenue growth
- Acknowledged as the industry leader in payments technology
- Increasing holiday allowance each year you work with us
- Pension, healthcare and other benefits (role dependent)
- Great environment with opportunities to collaborate and relax. This includes our team library, pool table and PlayStation area
- Team outings and initiatives
- An opportunity to build your new career
NetPay has an in-house recruitment team and does not typically make use of external recruitment agencies. When it does, it is to support the in-house team to recruit in specific roles. If you have an approach that differentiates you from others in the industry and are prepared to work for a fixed fee we may consider your services in the future.
You should introduce yourself to email@example.com and not directly to our directors or managers.