Industry: Financial Services
Employment type: Full-time
Location: Hedge End, Southampton, Hampshire
Job function: Senior Front-End Developer
NetPay has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Front-End Developer to join their team based in Hedge End. You will join on a full time permanent basis and will receive a highly competitive salary of up to £45,000 per annum.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team at NetPay, the business bringing revolution to the UK card payments industry focusing on system innovation and service excellence delivering card payment solutions to the wholesale, reseller and corporate channel. The business is looking for a number of skilled, dedicated and ambitious team members to support our customers and make their experience the best it can possibly be.
NetPay are looking for an experienced, knowledgeable, motivated individual to assist in architecting and developing the software that will support the NetPay service proposition offered to its customers. The type of person they are looking for will have had considerable experience and involvement in building new and maintaining existing applications based on the businesses specification and requirements.
- Contribute ideas to enhance the specification and systems during and post development
- Required to work in an environment where the data being input into the developed system is highly confidential and will have experience in developing code that supports strong security
- A well-structured and project driven individual that is able to plan and set accurate delivery expectations and is used to providing regular updates to their line manager on their progress
- Working closely with backend development colleagues
- Keep abreast of technology/software enhancements and how they would apply and would be used within NetPay
- Significant experience as a frontend developer in a commercial environment
- Minimum 5 years experience in front-end development
- In-depth understanding, ability to interpret and code in OO Java Script
- Strong experience with highly secure and scalable web development
- Able to understand business requirements and transform technical specifications
- Proficient with HTML/XHTML/HTML5, CSS3 and Less
- Proficient with JQuery, VueJS, and Bootstrap
- Knowledge of PHP, Angular, Backbone, React, Node.js, Google Material Design etc
- Experience with Version Control System such as GIT, SVN etc
- Considerable experience in developing applications that can process high volumes of information without performance degradation whilst encrypting and securing data
- Experience with working on AGILE/SCRUM development environment
- Experience with mock-up design and Photoshop
- Strong experience on responsive web design
- Knowledge of MVC backend frameworks, REST APIs, XML and JSON
- StrategicThinking – Considers the longer-term impact of day to day decisions. Considers the requirements and goals of the business when prioritising day to day work and projects
- Accountability – Takes ownership of issues to get resolutions that benefit the business
- ProblemSolvingandAnalysis – Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data is required. Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques in obtaining solutions
- Leadership – Will influence other areas of the business and provide proactive feedback to the Management Team
- Teamwork and Collaboration – High sense of ownership and urgency with experience in working in and co-ordinating a team to get the job done and deliver upon the objectives and goals of the business
- Customer Focus – Makes and meets internal customer commitments understanding that their requirements are what drive those of the business and keep the doors open
If you feel you are the right candidate for the Senior Front-End Developer role then please click ‘apply’ now!
Please review all details entered on the application are correct before submitting.