Mobile GPRS card payment terminals
If a business falls outside of the traditional retail setting, perhaps with employees on the road, or a restaurant or cafe where customers will be served outside, then a mobile/GPRS card payment terminal may better suit the business needs than a wireless card payment terminal as the flexibility of a mobile terminal enables staff to collect payments at different locations.
Mobile payment terminals are becoming increasingly popular, particularly for businesses that conduct trade on the road at exhibitions, markets, trade fairs etc. They ensure businesses have the ability to take payments securely over a mobile connection; never missing out on customers who do not carry cash.
- Roaming SIMs, so mobile terminals may be used all over the UK, wherever there is mobile network coverage
- All major credit and debit cards are accepted
- Contactless enabled, helping your customers to make payments quickly and securely
- Simple and easy to set up
- Outstanding battery life, enabling you to process more transactions on a single charge
- All sales are paid into your account within 3-4 days