NetPay enables businesses to offer their customers safe and secure online shopping.
Online payment solutions
Ecommerce is growing, in fact 60% of payments are made online. Our online solutions offer a variety of flexible integration options that are perfectly priced for both small and growing businesses.
NetPay enables businesses to offer their customers safe and secure online shopping, whilst still delivering fast transactions. Depending on the requirements, we can offer simple solutions such as a hosted form allowing businesses to take payments easily online to fully integrated payment solutions.
We can also offer some added value solutions that further enhance our payment capability including; scheduling payments and sending a payment link.
- Simple and secure payment page
- Accept all major credit and debit cards
- API and shopping cart integration allowing for full website integration
- International capability enabling businesses to take payments from around the globe
- Access to Revolution our award winning online reporting portal, giving real-time transaction history
- PCI DSS Level 1 compliant payment gateway meaning all of your data is 100% secure
- Our UK based technical support team are on hand to help 24/7, 365 days of the year
Processing and Acquisition from one provider
Many online payment processors in the UK do not get involved in the acquiring aspect of the payments service and those that do tend to be above the market rate in terms of price. NetPay has the capability to provide both the processing and acquisition, allowing us to cater for both aspects of your requirement rather than insisting you go elsewhere.
Parcel Monkey Case Study
Parcel Monkey prides itself on being a business that reduces the costs of deliveries for their customers, to do this Parcel Monkey needs to ensure that its operational costs are low. It was therefore important for Parcel Monkey to find a reliable and cost effective online payment gateway, without the complexity, investment or compliance obligations needed to build and operate a payments network in-house.
Click the link below and download our 'Case Study'.